Wondering how to get people to talk to you on a cold call? You’ll definitely want to listen in on this!
Steve chats with two active B2B business builders about implementing best practices learned over a long, successful sales career. With full honesty, he shows the guys how to set themselves up for a positive session that is repeatable and simple. During the session, the people being reached out to were found and sent warm, automated emails by MaverickApp. They may or may not remember that they have gotten messages from us, and that’s ok! Using a detailed script, Steve shows you how to be a human as you lead the conversation to make progress.
A few of our favorite takeaways from Steve:
- Take notes
- Add them to and schedule your follow-ups in MaverickApp right away
- No such thing as a perfect script
Objections are not real – they are not a NO. They are an opportunity to reframe to address their pain point in real-time.
- Act on the answers that they give you.
- Every answer and convo is a golden opportunity — treat it as such.
- Don’t mention your company name in your voicemail.
- Have a plan for utilizing “on hold” time wisely.
- Keep the person that answered the phone name – knowing it when you call back is impressive to the recipient.
Register to join the Cold Calling conversation every 2nd Tuesday of the month HERE.