There’s more than one way to make your sales process work for you. On this episode, Steve and Brent chat about making all the “things” work together. They cover the finer points of several tools currently available and even do a quick overview of Cold Calls. Take a moment to watch, we know this is so good, you’ll want to take notes!
Q: What’s the difference between MaverickApp and Sales Navigator
A: MaverickApp is just better! LOL… it is, but there are several reasons why. The first is that MaverickApp makes things happen automatically, through email. Depending on your contact, one may work better than the other. It is best to take the time to USE the tools you have to make them work effectively.
Q: How many emails does it take to close a contact?
A: It depends. There are many factors for each individual’s needs and preferences. Keep trying til you find your groove.
Q: How do you know if your emails were opened?
A: MaverickApp shows you opens and other stats in your dashboard. Other channels to not share this information.
Q: What if… but what if… but what if..
A: Get out of your head! Analysis paralysis can kill your momentum and delay your success. Stop overthinking it and do the work. Let your good information flow, conversation style
Q: How many NOs do I need to go through to get a YES?
A: You’re looking for a response, not a YES. Your number will be different from others on your team, in your company, or your sales friends. You’ll need to find yours out. The only way to do that is to do the work.
Q: How do you avoid being “sales-y”
A: Don’t put your “head trash” into other people’s head. This is the time to share honestly and authentically, keeping your why in mind. Approach each conversation and communication with the truth.
Q: What are you looking for in a cold call?
A: Create an opportunity that starts a relationship — not to close a deal.
Q: What is your opening pitch for a cold call?
A: I generally start with “this is a cold call.”
Further topics covered:
- Use different tools to their best aspects.
- No matter what channel or tool you’re using, you will need to send multiple messages to create a conversation
- Make the data you have work for you
- Multi-channel marketing is why people hire dedicated BDRs — MaverickApp does the work of a BDR, automatically, at a fraction of the cost.
- Everyone is a salesperson
- Communicate with people the way you want to be communicated with
- Listen in for the full conversation and all the nuggets of goodness brought up that will level up your sales efforts.
Find out how MaverickApp can work for YOU in your business with a private demo. Book today.